High Cholesterol Worries – Can You Get Help?
Let’s face it, high cholesterol is a problem that many people around the world face, with many people even taking strong medications with many adverse side effects to lower it.
However, science is showing that there is help out there – CBD.
• CBD products are completely safe for both humans and animals – they do not contain THC (what makes you high) and have a wide variety of medical uses and delivery types.
• Some states allow CBD products containing THC but must be labeled as such. These products are derived from the marijuana plant and not the hemp plant, like most CBD products.
Why Continue Reading?
While a direct correlation between CBD and bad cholesterol has yet to be made, there are plenty of scientifically studied and shown positive effects of CBD that contribute to the body’s effective annihilation of bad cholesterol.
Cholesterol? What is it?
Most of us have heard of our elderly parents or grandparents having high cholesterol, and some even taking medication for it, but, what exactly is it? How do you differentiate the good from the bad?
• Cholesterol is found in nearly every bodily tissue.
• It is not bad in regulated and balanced amounts throughout the body.
• Our bodies naturally produce cholesterol, as our bodies need it to function – the extra comes from diet, coming from meats, eggs, etc.
Things to remember:
• LDL – The bad kind of cholesterol.
• HDL – The good kind of cholesterol.
What can having too much LDL, bad cholesterol, do?
It can cause:
• Heart attacks
• Coronary disease
• Clogging/Stiffening of arteries
How can I avoid bad cholesterol?
Simply avoid foods that are high in trans and saturated fats – replace these foods with nutrient-dense, healthful options and exercising regularly.
How CBD Effects Cholesterol
• Scientific studies on CBD have shown that in those dosing with CBD, their metabolism increased, burning off calories and fats quicker than those who have gone without.
• CBD products also contain omegas 3 and 5, polyunsaturated fats, and other vital components that make it great at maintaining heart health.
Here are some studies on CBD that have demonstrated promise toward lowering cholesterol levels:
How Can I Get CBD?
CBD products, produced from industrial hemp, are legal in all 50 states – that’s the big question out of the way.
There are a few different delivery methods for your CBD needs, so let’s go through them.
• Edibles (Gummy candies, vitamin capsules, etc.)
Tinctures are by far the most common among consumers, alongside edibles, for their ease of use. No matter what your preferences, there is a delivery method to suit your style! Try some tomorrow, or even better, today!